Monday, March 12, 2012

Music Monday - Fight Songs

With March Madness (college basketball) in full swing, I thought this would be a good time to share the genre of "Fight Songs"!

I love fight songs! Horns, flutes, clarinets, drums, cymbals....and all so upbeat and happy. I downloaded an album of fight songs from iTunes and listen to it from time to time. Ya just can't be sad when you listen to a fight song.

I chose the fight song from Northwestern University for Music Monday because it was the tune my high school used for our fight song. Ah, the good ole days!


Go, Holland High School!



Go, Holland High School
Fight for victory
With our colors flying
We will cheer you all the way
Go, rah, rah
Go, Holland High School
Fight for victory
Fight for the fame of our fair name
Go, you Dutchmen, win that game

Read my previous Music Monday post: "Hi" by Psapp
Read my previous post: WE WILL and Fresh Start

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.