Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WE WILL and Fresh Start


I saw a preview for this album WE WILL a few weeks ago through an ad on David Santistevan's blog. I kept the tab open on my browser so I didn't forget to check out the entire album on March 6 when it was released.

Wow! Awesome!

WE WILL is from The Life Church in Tennessee and it is fabulous! I love the sound, not the typical worship sound for some of the songs; but then there are a few that bring me back to the Vineyard Worship days. I also like the variety of lead worshipers, not the same voice all the way through.

The songs are very God-focused and I like that. I think sometimes we sing too many me-focused songs - songs about God blessing me and moving in me and not enough about Who He is and what He has done that we can thank Him for.

This song, Fresh Start, is by far my favorite. I cry every time I hear it. I could listen to this one over and over.



I am soaking this album in!

So if you're looking for something new, check it out!

Don't have iTunes? Order the CD here.

Read my previous post: Bearing Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.