Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday: Dylan Arms (American Idol Season 12)

I haven't done a Music Monday in a long time, and since it's Monday I thought I share something.

I discovered Dylan Arms because of American Idol. Sadly, his audition was never aired, neither was any of his time in Hollywood before he was sent home.

A pastor I follow on Twitter gave a shout out to Dylan the night the auditions for his town were shown. I looked him up, discovered a much-too-short album on iTunes and fell in love with this guy's voice and style.

Dylan's style reminds me of Phillip Phillips or Kris Allen, so he must've been up against some tremendous competition, as both of them are American Idol winners!

This video is Dylan's "Road to Hollywood" interview. Impressive young man.

Be sure to check him out on iTunes, too! You'll love him!

Dylan Arms: "So Much To Say", $4.95




Read my next post: Do You Face-Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.