Friday, February 3, 2012

Ray Lewis - Leader

Leadership. Inspiration. Perspective. 

I've been a Ray Lewis fan since the Baltimore Ravens won Super Bowl XXXV. He's just a cool dude.

So two weeks ago when the Ravens played the New England Patriots for a chance to return to the Super Bowl, I was again cheering them on, hoping to see linebacker Ray Lewis in another Super Bowl battle.

Because of a missed field goal at the end of the game, the Ravens lost and didn't make the trip to Indianapolis as a team.

I love this locker room speech by Lewis after the Ravens' loss. I especially like when he says, "There's too much pain outside of this that people [are] really going through".

Ray Lewis knows how to keep a loss in perspective.

Ray Lewis knows how to inspire.

Ray Lewis is a leader.

(Play from :27 - 1:29)


What do you think of Ray Lewis' locker room speech? Does it inspire you in your leadership role?

You might also like Super Bowl and Indianapolis
You might also like "My Story" by Jacob Schemmel

Read my previous post: Dinner by Candlelight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.