Monday, March 5, 2012

Music Monday - "HI" by Psapp

My daughter emailed this video to me a couple of years ago. It's unique and different and we both really like it. I bought this song for my iPod along with a few others from Psapp.

Psapp is from England, comprised of Galia Durant and Carim Clasmann. They're fun to listen to when I want something besides guitars and drums. They use "squeaky" toys, footsteps "upstairs", xylophones, and other interesting instruments. The vocals are clean to listen to, and for me, easy to sing with. Oh yeah, they do their own artwork too.

Grey's Anatomy fan? They won four BMI awards for writing and performing the theme song.

This video, "HI", was nominated for an MTV Woodie. I guess that's a good thing.

Genre: Electronica



What do you think? Like it?

Read my previous Music Monday post: Xavier Cugat
Read my previous post: Birthday: My Daughter
Read my next post: Bearing Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.