Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today's Tackle: The Silverware Drawer

I cleaned out the silverware drawer a few years ago and threw away a bunch of junk that I didn't use anymore, and for the most part I've kept it fairly clutter free.
Before

But lately I've noticed the silverware itself looks kind of gross. I drink Chai tea (which I reheat and stir often before it's gone), eat pumpkin oatmeal and use a dishwasher, so I think those factors combined has created some nasty looking flatware. Today I did something about it.
Before - and these were "clean" from the dishwasher. Eeeewwww....

I spent about an hour hand-washing all of the silverware in the drawer, the silverware containers and a few of the utensils that needed it. I washed the inside of the drawer itself and put it all back.
After - still a few spots, but after nearly 27 years, it just happens.

What do ya think? It didn't take long to do and the drawer looks brighter with clean forks and spoons!
After

Challenge: Clean out your silverware drawer. It will feel good to get rid of useless junk and have only what you need. And having it clean will bring a peaceful feeling when you open it!

Read my previous post: Main Liner Lures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.