Friday, January 6, 2012

My First Post

This is my first post, but before you read it you should read "About". It explains what this blog is all about.

Actually, this isn't my first post. I've been a blogger for about seven years but they've always been fairly private with a small contact list. I've made some very good friends through my Yahoo! 360 blog, and we continued our friendship at Multiply when Yahoo! closed its doors. These ladies have been with me through some very hard, devastating times and some very exciting times.

I think over the past seven-plus years I've started probably seven or eight different blogs, but starting with the first post is never easy.

The first post of a blog is like the first line of a story or a letter. It's hard to come up with a good one, but once it's there it's easy to keep going.

So I think I'll call this good. There's the first post. There will definitely be more to come and it will get easier.

Read my next post: Jerry Lewis in "The Errand Boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.