Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birthday: Husband

My husband and I in Grand Haven, MI, August 2011

Today is my husband's birthday, so I've been plotting and planning.

I brought coffee to him at work this morning, the new Starbucks Veranda roast. Yum!

I will be making one of his favorite dinners tonight, meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn. (I will be eating leftover pizza.) I will have candle-light and Chris Botti playing on my iPod. (Both kids will be gone so it will be just the two of us.)

And the rare occurrence that I found a great birthday gift...we, I mean he is getting a new shower head. (OK, by default...we.) Thrilling as that may sound, it's better than the socks and underwear he asked for at Christmas.

Oh, rats, I forgot about a pie, which he prefers to cake. I'll have to see what I can whip up!

Read my previous post: Clothes on the Line
Read my next post: Birthday: Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.