Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clothes on the Line


Yes, I do have clothes on the line. Yes, those are my pajamas and sheets in this picture - yes, it was taken today. See the snow on the ground?

I LOVE sheets and pajamas dried on the clothesline. Any opportunity I have to get them out there, I will take. There is nothing like snuggling down in bed with the clean smell of the outdoors surrounding me.

Besides, it saves on the energy bill not to have the dryer running.

I threw this load in the washer before I left to do some errands this morning. I couldn't wait to get back home to get these outside, because they do take longer to dry when it's cold than in the summer when it's hot.

But look at the sun shining on them, and it's currently 44*! Perfect January weather for me!

Tomorrow the temps will be falling all day and should land in the mid-20s. Lake effect snow is predicted, so I will certainly enjoy these tonight. Who knows when I'll get another chance to put sheets and pajamas on the line?

Do you like to hang you clothes on the line?

Read my previous post: "My Story" by Jacob Schemmel
Read my next post: Birthday: Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.