Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eureka!

I've been putting off vacuuming all day. There is SO much of my daughter's husky's white fur all over, which makes it such a chore.

So instead I decided to see if I could find a picture of the vacuum like my mom used to have. (Because if I avoid the dog fur, it will go away, right?)

Dad can correct me if I'm wrong (and if he checks in), but from what I remember my mom had one of these "Princess" Eureka vacuums in a light blue. I think it was a wedding gift from Dad's mom and it was used until I was in high school, about 16 or 17 years.


OK, off I go to vacuum with my modern-day Kenmore.

Wow, I'm having flashbacks!

Read my previous post: Don't Hold Back
Read my next post: Main Liner Lures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.