Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Michigan Winter

Saturday while my son and I were out running errands we were amazed at how beautiful the snow-covered trees were. We decided if the snow would stay on the trees and the roads could stay dry, it would make for a perfect winter.

I took my camera to Hagar Park and snapped these pictures. I'm disappointed that they turned out with such a blue tint. I guess I may have needed a different setting on my little Canon Power Shot.

This first picture is my favorite (and it has perfect coloring). I took it with my iPhone to send as a text to a friend who lives down south. Maybe I should just use my phone next time!

(Click to enlarge)










All photos (c) 1/14/2012, Kathy Fannon

Read my previous post: Are You Too Busy
Read my next post: Apps: Springpad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are offensive, rude, or off-topic.